Job: Line and Prep Cooks
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
|Title||Line and Prep Cooks|
|Salary||Based on Experience|
Line and prep cooks are usually responsible for prepping ingredients and assembling dishes according to restaurant recipes and specifications. The awesome benefit of free meals is not included in your hourly wage. Many cooks can eat for free during their shifts. Kitchens can be hot, noisy and stressful places, so you’ll need to be able to work efficiently and quickly to be successful as a line cook. Work hours will include late nights, early mornings, holidays and weekends. Pay is based on experience and work history. Bonuses paid (pay period/yearly) based on work ethic and company profitability.
We are a family run and family-oriented operation, our employees come from diverse social and ethnic backgrounds. Prejudices, racially insensitive comments or beliefs will not be tolerated in any manner.